The key responsibilities of this role will include:
*Install both AC and DC components of solar (PV), battery storage and EV charging point systems.
* Ensure all electrical work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
* Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
* Assist and work as a team in the roof installation of the solar panels, when required.
* Ensure H&S compliance in line with both corporate and legal obligations
* Ensure technical knowledge is continually kept current via both company and self driven training
* Ensure project documents are complete and current
* Provision of timely and accurate reporting as directed
* Effectively apply TLGEC methodology and adhere to any site standards
* Identification of project resources and works with materials efficiently and effectively
* Ensure that understanding of TLGEC methodology, RAMS and other required site/project documentation is kept current and relevant
* Work with Operational management to improve installation processes
- 30 days with loyalty scheme after first two years employment leading to a maximum of 33 days, including bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
- Healthcare plan.
- Structured bonus scheme.
- Overtime and Travel pay in addition.
- Van, Tools and Uniform provided and maintained.
You will be based from our offices in Colliers Green, Kent, working in a team of enthusiastic people passionate about positively impacting our planet! There will be a requirement to travel, usually within the Southeast of England but could be required throughout the UK.
- Must be qualified to 18th
- 1 Years electrical experience.
- Full and Clean driving licence.
- Great work ethic.
- Happy to work at height.
- Team player.
- Ambition to grow and develop in your career.
- Inspection & Testing (C&G 2391/2 or equivalent).
- BPEC Solar PV qualification.