Bringing Power to Electric Vehicles
If you’ve found us because you’re thinking of purchasing an electric car (or perhaps you already have) and you’re now researching charging points, you are in the right place!
Demand for EV charging points has never been higher and we can help you take advantage of the current OZEV (formerly OLEV) scheme, which can save you up to £350.
To be eligible for an EV charging station funded under the OZEV scheme, an individual must:
- Keep an Electric Vehicle, which can be new, pre-owned or leased
- Become the registered keeper on or after 1st October 2016
- Provide evidence of keepership
- Have property owners permission (if applicable)
- Have a suitable domestic property for installation
- Have suitable off-road parking
Our Electric Vehicle Charge of Choice: zappi by myenergie
myenergi is an award-winning British designer and manufacturer of renewable energy products that increase the self-consumption of green energy. What’s exciting about the zappi is that it can be combined with existing or future solar (and wind turbine) energy generation. It can also operate as a standard chargepoint without integrations.
Find out more about the zappi EV charger.