Aug 2021 – Experienced Solar PV Installer – £25,000 – £30,000 per year depending on experience.
The Little Green Energy Company are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for people to join us and help shape the future of the company.
To assist with the increase in demand for Solar we need more Solar PV Installers. The ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of experience in installing Solar PV panels and/or 3 years roofing experience.
You will be working throughout the South East installing the latest Green technology for domestic, developer and commercial customers.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- 1 year of Solar Panel Installation experience minimum or 3 years of roofing experience
- Working at Heights experience
- A passion for saving the planet
- Great customer service skills
- Install roofing components of solar electric (PV) systems.
- Ensure all work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
- Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner to a high standard.
- Assist on roofing aspects of domestic and commercial surveys and design.
- Assist and work as a team with Electrical Engineers, when required.
- Ensure H&S compliance in line with both corporate and legal obligations
- Ensure technical knowledge is continually kept current via both company and self-driven training
- Ensures project documents are complete and current
- Provision of timely and accurate reporting as directed
- Effectively apply TLGEC methodology and adhere to site standards
- Identification of project resources and works with materials efficiently and effectively
- Ensures that understanding of TLGEC methodology, RAMS and other required site/project documentation is kept current and relevant
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
If helping our customers to save the planet sounds good to you, come and join us. We offer a fantastic team environment including team days, structured pay scale, career opportunities and training.