The key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Install roofing components of solar electric (PV) systems.
* Ensure all work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
* Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner to a high standard.
* Assist on roofing aspects of domestic and commercial surveys and design.
* Assist and work as a team with Electrical Engineers, when required.
* Ensure H&S compliance in line with both corporate and legal obligations
* Ensure technical knowledge is continually kept current via both company and self-driven training
* Ensures project documents are complete and current
* Provision of timely and accurate reporting as directed
* Effectively apply TLGEC methodology and adhere to site standards
* Identification of project resources and works with materials efficiently and effectively
* Ensures that understanding of TLGEC methodology, RAMS and other required site/project documentation is kept current and relevant
- 30 days with loyalty scheme after first two years employment leading to a maximum of 33 days, including bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
- Healthcare plan.
- Structured bonus scheme.
- Overtime and Travel pay in addition.
- Van, Tools and Uniform provided and maintained.
You will be based from our offices in Colliers Green, Kent, working in a team of enthusiastic people passionate about positively impacting our planet! There will be a requirement to travel, usually within the Southeast of England but could be required throughout the UK.
- Full and Clean driving licence.
- Great work ethic.
- Happy to work at height.
- Team player.
- Ambition to grow and develop in your career.
- Roofing experience and/or qualifications.