Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC)
The Little Green Energy Company are proud members of RECC, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.
The Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) was set up by the Renewable Energy Association. Their aim is to guarantee a high quality experience for consumers wishing to buy or lease small-scale energy generation systems for their homes.
Membership of the Code shows that we are committed to complying with the RECC’s high standards of consumer protection.
RECC covers all the factors that contribute to consumer service, including:
- pre-sales activities, advertising, websites and sales visits;
- clear information on the systems and their performance;
- any arrangements for installing and connecting the system;
- the selection and quality of Goods to be supplied;
- details of the conditions of business that apply;
- the standard of any installation and other on-site work;
- guarantees, and any maintenance and after-sales services needed;
- the action that will be taken to deal with any problems; and
- monitoring and continuously improving procedures.
Home Improvement Protection (HIP)
The Little Green Energy Company is approved and registered to HIP and as such our customers are covered by Deposit Protection and Guarantee Insurance.
‘HIP has been safeguarding customers’ interests since 2009, we’ve built up an outstanding reputation for trust, honesty and support, whilst raising the bar for standards within our industry. We protect our customers’ investments and properties by accrediting only carefully selected professional trades people with a proven history of delivering excellent customer satisfaction.’